The Quality of makeup products and cosmetics has great improvement compared to previous times. There are more potentially harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, and petrochemicals.
Many a time, makeup doesn’t have any major negative effects. However, it could cause a few skin problems.
Makeup may also cause acne. You’ll be fine if you’re diligent about removing your makeup at the end of the day and after exercise. And certain oils in many cosmetics can cause or worsen acne.
These types of reactions or problems are commonly caused by fragrances or preservatives in makeup and harmful chemicals in makeup.
Always remove makeup before sleeping and follow with the preferred moisturizer suitable for your skin. Use the natural makeup remover. Best is pure jojoba oil.
Take the same precautions you would use when using all harmful cosmetics. Check labels for ingredients that have burned you in the past and use the “patch test”.
Check whether it’s old, dry, or dirty, doesn’t share your cosmetics and store properly.
Frequently check the product label for ingredients that have caused your skin to violently respond in the past. There are some harmful ingredients to avoid in makeup and they are listed below.
Top 10 Injurious Ingredients to Avoid in Makeup and Skincare Products which is present
- Parabens: Parabens are preservatives present in everything from soap to lotion to makeup.
- Artificial Fragrance/Parfum.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Lauretha Sulfate.
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
The Best Organic, Natural, and Non-Toxic Makeup is listed below:
- Cream Blush Makeup Compact. Kjaer Weis.
- Oat Milk Foundation. Erez Perez.
- Wild with Desire Lipstick. RMS.
- Limitless Lash Mascara.
- Mai-Light Highlighter Stick.
- Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer.
- Velvet Eyeshadow Palette – Iconic.
While that may be a fact, applying makeup every day can have several harmful side effects on your skin as well as the body.
- Hair Problems.
- Skin Allergies.